∗ How and when should interested customers contact you?
- Customer’s can contact us between 8am-6pm about any art inquires.
∗ Do you accept commissioned projects?
- Customers interested in a commissioned project should email the Artist with details regarding the work and he will respond with a quote and time frame for completion of the project.
∗ What are your payment terms?
- We accept credit and debit card transactions. Our site also accepts Apple Pay Amazon pay and PayPal.
∗ Do you offer installment payment plans?
- For inquiries about original works our service does provide installment payment plans.
∗ Do you have a return policy?
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
∗ What shipping options do you offer?
- Shipping will take approximately 2-3 weeks.
∗ Do you accept wholesale purchases from corporate art consultants and interior designers?
- We do accept wholesale purchases. Just click on the quaintly amount on the products page if you wish to acquire more than one painting.
∗ Do you rent or lease your art and what are your fees?
- We do not rent or lease Artwork.
∗ Do you use archival, environmentally friendly materials?
- Our prints are giclee prints that are printed with UL ECOLOGO and UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certified 1 Water-based HP Latex Inks. They are hazard free, have no HAPs, and are nickel free. The canvas is a polyester material. The finished product has a semi-gloss surface.
∗ If you print limited editions of your originals, what is the size of the edition?
- Our Giclee prints come in four different sizes. 11 x 14 inches 16 x 20 inches 18 x 24 inches and 24 x 36 inches.
∗ Does your print come with a certificate of authenticity?
∗ In what galleries is your art currently available throughout the world?
- The NewYork Art gallery currently sells a few selected original pieces by scott Benites.
* Are you interested in being contacted by galleries or agents?
- Yes we are interested in partnerships with galleries or agents.
* Do you accept visitors at your studio?
- We currently do not accept visitors at our studio.
* Do you help customers with the selection of paintings frames for your artwork?
- We make suggestions on frames customers should buy with their selected artwork but ultimately its the costumers choice to frame the works or not.